From 17 to 19 July
INSTITUTIONAL DECENTRALIZED OF MONITORING SESSION
FOR SOLIDARY ORGANIZATIONS OF THE ATLANTIC COAST
15 July 2013
- Olga Lucía Londoño Herrera, Superintendent of the Solidary Economy be installed the session and will present his vision of work.
- Academic and inspection encounters with representatives of the solidary sector in the region.
- Will be attending the citizenship enquiries.
In developing of its program of expansion of coverage of services, the Superintendence of the Solidary Economy invites to the representatives of the cooperatives, funds of employees and mutual associations from the Atlantic coast to the Institutional Session of Decentralized Supervision which will be held in the “Gran Boulevar” Commercial Center of the city of Barranquilla.
From 17 to 19 July, directors and supervisors of the Superintendence, led by Superintendent Olga Lucia Londoño Herrera, will travel to the capital of the Atlantic to develop a special program aimed to instructing the solidary organizations in the region.
"Our purpose, is to facilitate to the representatives of solidarity organizations of the Atlantic coast the direct access to the services of the institution in a nearest city and with the direct support of our officials. We want to ensure a better organizational performance, upgrade to his members and open a new space for interaction with the solidary sector in the region". Said the Superintendent Olga Lucia Londoño.
The Institutional Session of Decentralized Monitoring in Barranquilla includes three areas of activities:
- An academic and of instruction agenda that will take place on Wednesday July 17 at the “Gran Boulevar”, located on the street 106 No. 50-67, from the 8:00 in the morning. There will cover topics on International Standards of Financial Reporting, Risk Management Systems for Credit and Good Governance. In addition, will be talk: In search of an efficient model of associated work.
- The other front of work will be in charge of the supervisors of the Superintendence who will meet from July 17 in the afternoon until July 19 with representatives of cooperatives, funds of employees and mutual associations, invited via trade, to make follow to his management.
- During the three days of the session, will be in serve a module of care queries, requests, complaints and claims, and a center of technic support for the report of financial statements of the entities who have doubts about your shipment or have not done so in a timely manner.
he program is available on the website of the Superintendence, www.supersolidaria.gov.co
MORE INFORMATION TO MEDIA
MÓNICA MÉDINA - SENIA DIAZ SALAZAR
PBX (1) 4895009 10280 and 10108 Extensions
Carrera 7 No. 31-10 floor 15.
www.supersolidaria.gov.co Bogotá D.C.