Supersolidaria in Apartadó - 27 and 28 June
INSTITUTIONAL SESSION OF DECENTRALIZED MONITORING
- There will be presented the new indicators for solidarity organizations in the real sector.
- Will be monitoring to the corrective plans of organizations convened
- Will be received queries and will be handled reports of financial information.
June 26, 2013
The Superintendence of the Solidarity Economy invites to the representatives and partners of the supervised organizations of the Urabá region to the institutional session of decentralized monitoring which will be held in Apartadó.
From 27 to 28 June, managers, supervisors and staff in support of the Superintendence will travel to Apartadó to develop an academic program, of instruction and monitoring to the solidary sector.
The Institutional session of decentralized monitoring in Apartadó includes three fronts of activities:
- An academic and instructional agenda open to the public which will be held on Thursday 27 June in the Auditorium of Micro-enterprises of Colombia, 100 Street No. 95-05 since 8 in the morning until noon. There issues to be discussed on International Standards of Financial Reporting, Management Risk Systems for Credit, and Good Governance.
- The other front of work will be on charge of the Superintendence monitors who will meet since June 27 in the afternoon until June 28 with representatives of about 20 cooperatives, funds of employees and mutual, convened through trade, to make follow to its management. These meetings will be held in the Auditorium of Micro-enterprises of Colombia, 100 Street No. 95-05.
- During the two days of the Session, will be on serve a module of care queries, requests, complaints and claims, and a technical support center to report financial statements of entities who have doubts about your shipment or have not done so in a timely manner.
The program is available on the web portal of the Superintendence, www.supersolidaria.gov.co
MORE INFORMATION FOR COMUNICATION MEDIA
MONICA MEDINA - SENIA DIAZ SALAZAR
PBX (1) 4895009 extensions 10108 and 10280
Cell 300 209 3083 - 315 388 9141
Carrera 7 No. 31-10 floor 15