From 19 to 21 June
INSTITUTIONAL SESSION OF DECENTRALIZED MONITORING
FOR SOLIDARY ORGANIZATIONS OF BOGOTA
June 18, 2013
- Enrique Valencia Montoya, Superintendent of the Solidary Economy be installed the session.
- Academic and inspection encounters with representatives of the solidary sector of Bogota.
The Superintendence of the Solidary Economy invites to the representatives of cooperatives funds of employees and mutual associations from Bogota to the institutional session of decentralized monitoring which will take place in the Centre of events and conventions, Gonzalo Jiménez de Quesada.
From 19 to 21 June, managers and supervisors of the Superintendence, led by Superintendent Enrique Valencia Montoya, will develop a special program aimed at educating the solidary organizations of the Colombian capital.
The institutional session of decentralized monitoring in Bogotá includes four fronts of activities:
1. An academic and of instruction agenda that will be held on Wednesday, June 19 in the center of events and conventions, Gonzalo de Quesada Jiménez, located at 26Ath Street No. 13A10, from 8:00 in the morning. There issues to be discussed on International Standards of Financial Reporting, Systems of Risk Management for Credit, and Good Governance.
2. Tuesday, June 20 will be the workshop: The new challenges for entities with financial activity. It will cover topics about on the Systems of Risk Management for Credit, and Corporate Governance. Will also be presented the survey results “Strengths Organizational and Government” performed by Fogacoop.
3. The other front of work will be provided by the Superintendence monitors who will meet from June 19 in the afternoon until 21 June with representatives of cooperatives, funds of employees and mutual associations, summoned by official, to make follow to its management.
4. During the three days of the session, will on service a module of care queries, requests, complaints and claims, and a technical support center to report financial statements of entities who have doubts about your shipment or have not done so in a timely manner.
The program is available on the website of the Superintendence, www.supersolidaria.gov.co
MORE INFORMATION FOR COMUNICATION MEDIA
MONICA MEDINA - SENIA DIAZ SALAZAR
PBX (1) 4895009 extensions 10108 and 10280
Cell 300 209 3083 - 315 388 9141
Carrera 7 No. 31-10 floor 15