INSTITUTIONAL SESSION OF DECENTRALIZED SUPERVISION TO THE CAUCA DEPARTMENT.
· New indicators will be presented for solidary organizations in the real sector.
· Will be monitoring to the corrective plans of the organizations convened
· Queries will be handled and reports of financial information will be received
23 May 2013
The Superintendence of the solidary Economy invites to representatives and partners of the supervised organizations of the Department of Cauca to the institutional Session of Decentralized Supervision which will be held in the city of Popayan.
Between 28 and 29 May, managers, supervisors and staff in support of the Superintendence will travel to the capital of Cauca to develop an academic program, of instruction and follow-up to the solidary sector.
"The Supervision Decentralized Institutional Session is part of the actions of expansion of coverage of services of the entity. This meeting is the sixth of 22 that we will this year in different regions of the country to make monitoring to the management of supervised entities and to define improvement plans that will ensure a better business management, "said the Superintendent Enrique Valencia Montoya.
The Institutional Supervision Decentralized Session in Popayán includes three areas of activities:
- An academic and agenda of instruction open to the public which will be held on Tuesday may 28, at the Auditorium of the Cooperativa de Colombia University, Carrera 17 No. 8-23, Valencia district from 8 in the morning until noon. There issues to be discussed on International Standards of Financial Reporting, Risk Management Systems for Credit, and Good Governance.
- The other front of work will be in charge of the supervisors of the Superintendence who will meet from May 28 in the afternoon until May 29 with representatives of about 20 cooperatives, funds of employees and mutual, convened through trade, to follow its management. These meetings will take place at the Cooperativa de Colombia University, headquarters Popayan Carrera 17 No. 8-23.
- During the three days of the Session, will in serve a module of care queries, requests, complaints and claims, and a technical support center to report of financial statements of entities that have doubts about your shipment or have not done so in a timely manner.
The program is available on the web portal of the Superintendence, www.supersolidaria.gov.co
MORE INFORMATION FOR MEDIA
MONICA PATRICIA MEDINA - SENIA DIAZ SALAZAR
PBX (1) 4895009 extensions 10108 and 10280
Cell 300 209 3083 - 315-3889141
Carrera 7 No. 31-10 floor 15.
www.supersolidaria.gov.co. Bogotá D.C.